Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hi guys! :)

Holidays holidays holidays...

Y am i nt feeling like it's holiday?

Gosh.. Tats weird. I usually love n enjoy holidays very much. As in REALLY ENJOY VERY MUCH!

Hmm.. Goin malacca tis thurs. I dun reli like malacca. Coz it's hot! N erm.. Well, ya. Jz HOT! Oh, n stuffy. But thr'll be lotsa food i guess? Haihz. I dun like walking :(

Is thr anything fun in malacca besides visiting those hystorical buildings? N those riceballs. LOL. Damn full jz thinking of it. o.o

Haihz. Duno lar, dun feel like goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.. Feel like my blog is gonna be abandoned soon. Haihz. Lazy 2 update ady. Nothing 2 update ady. Unless u guys dun mind me toking abt dramas?! xD

Dramas! I've been watching alot nowadays. Haha. Erm. Im currently watching 3 dramas at a time. Waiting 4 da new episodes evri week. Haihz! Tired of waiting ah~ Damn desperate! ><

*Mary Stayed Out All Night!~ ( I love romance comedy the MOST!)

*It's Okay. Daddy's Girl. (Dong hae is in it! Listen, DONG HAE is acting here! But most of it are sad scenes. Haihz. Cried whn he cried. Heartache whn he kena hit. Oh gawd... T.T)

*Queen of Reversals. (Hmm.. Okok lar. Tis is jz an extra drama 4 me 2 watch while waiting 4 da episodes of those 2 dramas above. LOL! I watched it coz it's new :D )

Oh! N i wana watch 'Pianist'!! Minho fron SHINee is in it! He's da main lead! LOL. N thr's a kissing scene n crying scene of him. Awwwwwww~ ><

C, i reli can tok abt dramas alot! Hehe. Sry :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. Hmm.. I had a dream laz nite. I dreamt of him.

Everything seems like a drama after i woke up.

It wouldn't happen now. Coz it's in da past, 2 years ago.

Y am i still like tis? Omg. Nothing can help me i guess. ><

But still. It's hard 2 forget ur first love rite?

Especially those tat u reli loved. Tat u reli cared. Tat u reli wanted.

Agree? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment