Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yayyyy! xD

Here i go.. xD
I've finished watching a very very VERY interesting drama!
Tadaaaaaaaa~!!


Hehe! 'SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL'! It's a reli reli reli da most MOST interesting n fantastic period drama ever!
LOL. Omg.. I reli love tis drama. I missed tis drama! Yoochun n joongki~ xD
It's nw showing in kbs chnl 391. It's a MUST WATCH! :D


Hmm.. Nw nw. I watched another drama called 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho'. I've watched it b4 Playful Kiss. N i 4gt 2 rite abt it. Opps. =X
Here it is!
Now THIS! It's oso a very nice drama.. Very interesting n unexpected plot. It's abt a gal hu is a nine tailed fox falls in love with a guy. A normal human being. It's nice n hilarious! xD
N thr's a hot guy thr called No Min Woo! HAWTTTTT~! :)


Nw i realised.
Only drama can make me happy.
Although it's jz 4 a short while.
At least, it makes me feel better.
:)








I dun like my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment