Friday, March 26, 2010

SMILE! =)

Phewwwwwww... Finally we got back all our exam papers.. Had been anxious n worried 4 a week! N it all ends 2day! :)

Was damn nervous during physics 2day.. DAMN SCARED MAN! Wbc gt da highest lor duh, 88%..
Well, tis exam ar.. Hmm.. kinda satisfied lar.. okok lar.. anyways, CONGRATS 2 those hu got lots of A+ n gud results.. =)

I've been anticipating 4 2day! y?? Coz i get 2 watch my drama 2day! *as u knw, i oni allowed 2 on9 during fri, sat n sun.. =( , but sumtimes will curi curi on lar of coz! :P * HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH! IM WATCHING IT NOW! Damn it.. it's so freaking exciting.. i kip telling soso (sofier) abt tis 2day.. she mz had tot im out of my mind.. xD BUT I JZ CANT STAND IT! I LOVE KOREAN DRAMAS!! Im addicted! oh gosh!

k then, gtg watch now, thr's LOADS of FANTASTIC dramas 4 me 2 watch! xP
thr's more 2 rite abt but... lets make it 4 da next post!
S.M.I.L.E!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment